Geotechnical Design Services
GEC are qualified and experienced in all aspects of geotechnical design from traditional shallow foundation design to complex geotechnical analyses.”
Although by no means exhaustive the following list details some of the services we are able to offer:
- Shallow foundation design including; determination of depth requirements to meet NHBC standards, assessment of bearing capacity and settlement of the bearing stratum.
- Design and specification of Bored, Driven and Continuous Flight Augered (CFA) piles including settlement and carrying capacity analyses. Review of piling contractor's designs to ensure suitability and appropriateness.
- Earthworks design and specification of temporary and permanent earthworks including; reinforced slopes, embankments, bound and unbound roadways, piling platforms and other temporary works.
- Analysis of slope stability including Slope Risk Assessments to meet the requirements of Regulation 33 of the Quarries Act and as part of an IPPC Application. Design of remediation strategies large earth retaining structures, embedded and gravity retaining walls, soil nailing and ground anchors.
- Finite Element modelling of complex geotechnical systems
If you cannot see the geotechnical engineering design service you require do not hesitate to contact us. At Geosure we relish a challenge and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure the most cost-effective solution to your geotechnical needs.
Call Geosure on 0800 0407 051 or 07754 907 224 for a free quote
Alternatively you can send us an email and we will get in touch with you.