Geotechnical and Environmental Consulting Ltd offer a full range of Environmental services carried out by our professionally qualified environmental consultants.
GEC offer a full range of Geoenvironmental Services carried out by our professionally qualified geoenvironmental consultants. These Services include:
- Phase 2 Contaminated Land Site Assessments if the site history shows the site to be contaminated as a result of its historic or recent usage.
- Phase 3 Quantitative Risk Assessment based on the results of laboratory chemical testing and on-site ground gas monitoring.
- Preparation of Contaminated Land Remediation Strategies.
- Inspection and certification of ground gas remedial measures
- Environmental Management Systems development, implementation and maintenance against ISO 14001, EMAS and BS 8555 (including CIRIA Easy Access specifically for the construction sector)
- The preparation, implementation and maintenance of Construction Environmental Management Plans for a range of projects including large-scale infrastructure and smaller scale residential developments
- Completion of Sustainability Appraisals and development, implementation and maintenance of Sustainable Development Management Systems
- Environmental Due Diligence Auditing in support of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures as well as against corporate environmental and social responsibility management systems.
- Phase One Extended Ecological Habitat Survey, Protected species surveys and subsequent mitigation and habitat creation strategies.
If you wish to discuss any of the above or wish to discuss any site specific requirements do not hesitate to contact us.
Call Geosure on 0800 0407 051 or 07754 907 224 for a free quote
Alternatively you can send us an email and we will get in touch with you.